Call for Articles in Plan Canada
In an effort to be more responsive to current events and issues facing the planning profession, the Editorial Board of Plan Canada magazine will be periodically soliciting articles on a range of themes identified by the Board.
The Board is presently seeking interest from the membership to submit articles on the following themes:
- Current economic crisis and global unrest
- Urban farms (city chickens)
- Revisiting Wartime housing
- Mayor Ford and the Toronto Waterfront
- Provincial/Territorial election results – what does this mean for urban infrastructure issues?
- Downtown development (esp. in Atlantic Canada)
- Smart Shrinkage
- Parks Planning
- International internship experiences
- Social Media and Planning
- Technology and Planning
- Infrastructure Debt
- Walkable Cities, Livable Cities
- Rural Planning
Other topics of interest can also be proposed. Interested authors should submit a paragraph or two outlining your proposed article along with relevant experience in the area in question to Managing Editor Michelle Garneau at email@example.com.