Short, back-to-back planning presentations that will make you laugh or make you think, featuring:
- Can We Use Phenomenological Tools in Planning? How to Understand and Use Indigenous Life World Experiences in Research
- My Backyard Dream Home, Episode 1: Granny in the Backyard
- Planners Taking Action: Listening and Learning from the PIBC Climate Action Subcommittee Sharing Circle
- Uncommon Answers to Common Planning Questions (Or the Answers We Wish We Could Give)
- Reimagining Canadian Housing: How Do We Want to Live?